Monday, February 19, 2018

Unboxing: February Uppercase Box


I was recently gifted a subscription to Uppercase Box, which is a YA-focused monthly subscription box featuring one signed new release and a few little bookish goodies. So far, I've been loving my boxes! My first one came last month and I was super impressed with the book choice and the quality of items, and when this month's box came I literally gasped.

February Book of the Month
This is one of my most anticipated reads of 2018! I almost bought this book the other day because I had ordered it for my library and for some reason it hadn't come in yet and I was dying to read it, so when I opened my Uppercase Box and found The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross inside, I died! And the edition included is beautiful; cover is gorgeous and the pages are all deckled edges and super thick, plus it's signed by the author. This is the kind of book that is worth subscribing over!


Other Goodies
This box also included an exclusive sticker to go along with the book (last month had a magnet; if I'm being honest, I prefer a magnet), plus a cute little notepad and, my favorite goodie included, a library-themed whole-bean coffee. I think that Uppercase Box definitely knows its' audience.


Overall Thoughts
So far, and I've checked out quite a few other subscription boxes, Uppercase Box has easily become my favorite. The book selections are consistently books that I want to read and would love to own, the extra goodies are always fun and useful, and the special features like author videos and book playlists that are available through their website make the reading experience a bit more exciting. I would 100% recommend subscribing if you like YA new releases but aren't sure which ones to buy, or if you are looking to gift a book lover. Shout out to my mom for getting this subscription for me during the holidays.

Did you subscribe this month? How do you feel about the selection?



No comments:

Post a Comment